Snow Day

dieselhp

I think I have enough standing water in my back yard to launch the boat....... :lol::lol::lol:

What a messy day.....we have about 3" of slush in Q-town.

How much did you end up getting in Quakertown? We had about 1/2" of snow here before it changed over to sleet...and was it ever coming down. Made for a lovely drive home from work Tuesday evening. Torrential rain flooded out a lot of roads today. Supposed to change back over to snow overnight tonight. Guess Puxatawney Phil was right afterall. Ugh, I'm really itchin' to go fishin'!

I heard we ended up with something crazy like 3" of rain yesterday in the Q-town area?? I'm not sure but man were things flooded last night. Not one to miss an opportunity, I ended up trolling the back yard for a little.

My first catch I picked up the neighbors cat ( Dalmatian spinny with a hammer fly on the copper), it fought like a little puss though. My ladder by the shed was the next victim ( mag Kevorkian on the copper). I couldn't get it in the boat by myself so I had to cut it loose. My dogs soccer ball fell for Billy V's habanaro. I ended the day with a screamer on the wire dipsey that I fought for over an hour. I'd make ground on it as I came around the corner and headed west, but each time I had to spin the boat and go east it would start another run. We did this about 6 times till I realized I was hooked on the fence.

I Ended the day 3 for 4, all in all not a bad day. I'm sure I coulda had a few more hook-ups, but I noticed the folks at the School next to my house were watching me pretty closely. Im almost certain they were looking to see if I ran more than two rods, so I figured I better play it safe.

I have to admit, It was good to get out of the house for awhile :lol::lol::lol:

Snow day turned into a Mud day Glenn

The problem here now is mud. The baot is in the yard, the RV is in front of it. Have to get the RV out by the end of March to go to the keys and the boat has to come out for Striper's. I would rather have the snow, I could have moved that. I think if I go hook up now, nothing is going to move. The winter has been long enough. Cant make it longer, got to gofishing!

I heard we ended up with something crazy like 3" of rain yesterday in the Q-town area?? I'm not sure but man were things flooded last night. Not one to miss an opportunity, I ended up trolling the back yard for a little.

My first catch I picked up the neighbors cat ( Dalmatian spinny with a hammer fly on the copper), it fought like a little puss though. My ladder by the shed was the next victim ( mag Kevorkian on the copper). I couldn't get it in the boat by myself so I had to cut it loose. My dogs soccer ball fell for Billy V's habanaro. I ended the day with a screamer on the wire dipsey that I fought for over an hour. I'd make ground on it as I came around the corner and headed west, but each time I had to spin the boat and go east it would start another run. We did this about 6 times till I realized I was hooked on the fence.

I Ended the day 3 for 4, all in all not a bad day. I'm sure I coulda had a few more hook-ups, but I noticed the folks at the School next to my house were watching me pretty closely. Im almost certain they were looking to see if I ran more than two rods, so I figured I better play it safe.

I have to admit, It was good to get out of the house for awhile :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol: