Friday- Fished 100-200 slightly east of the harbor both early in the day and after lunch till dark the, area had pockets of good colder water between warmer water that seems to be where the best bites were coming from the water changed for Saturday though and the pockets left. Pulled 6 matures and a 13.2 steelhead sitting in 5th right now a kid beat my buddy for daily so that good for him. 42nd on 450 copper took the first then Silver streak metallic glow frog took over doing 2 football browns, a mature on 65 rigger, 42nd in silver on copper.

Saturday- Started in the same zone but couldn't buy a bite, went offshore and worked 27.5 to 30, pulled nice steel, a couple 2 year olds and one 25lb mature on a nuclear green spin doc with billy v green ghost 83 down on a rigger. Went out in evening took a troll with the ENE wind to past the barn and picked up a teenager on wire 240 down in the thick bait and marks, then the 450 copper starts screaming, boxed a 25 pounder out of that run.

Sunday- Once again couldn't get the inside bite going so went back to where we day fished Saturday, steelies and couple 2 year olds, temp came up so divers were good on 3 setting for us, gold cup 42nd did good as did chrome green dot spinner with green hammer fly on wire 160 back, 84 down on nuc green spinny took some shots. 

All 3 days I couldn't get the wire divers to shine they took some fish and a couple matures but not like normal, they are normally my best, gold and copper spoon did better than silver overall but we caught fish on 42nd in both, other goto's didn't work. By far the MVP was 450 copper with hairy bush nun, it's a spin doc fly combo we just have a stupid name for it, but it took what seemed like half our fish. I'm getting another copper rig asap and regret not bringing my big boards I would have got one saturday. 

No monsters but 2 @ 24 , 3 @ 25, and some other nice low 20's and teens and had a few steelies over 10, great weather, good time, I'll be back next weekend. Ohh and thanks to the guy who let me borrow a 4 way and jack Saturday night, boat trailer picked up a screw got a flat. 

post-141702-0-11305100-1376942902_thumb.jpg

Edited by K Gonefishin

Same here.  Launched out of Wilson and Friday evening I was getting exhausted jumping from one rod to the next in the inside waters.  Saturday couldn't buy a bite till we got into 350-450FOW and picked a few.  Sunday they turned back on out deep, but mostly steelies.  Funny thing I noticed was that the fish caight inside were all stockies and darkening up.  The ones out deep were silver and naturals.

It was weird the inside had great temp current was strong Saturday and Sunday but I thought for sure the inside was gonna be on. Hindsight should have ran offshore Sunday morning ohh well.

I hope the inside is good this weekend I don't get a bite by 8 I'm leaving

Saturday evening we had 2 steelies, 2 shakers and 2 matures. Our best marks and bait were 1/4- 1/2 mile west of Barn. One mature on 240 wire on a 2 and the other was 450 copper. Both matures came on spin docs, all 3 days they seem to show a preference to brighter whiter flashier based flies, hammer for the first time ever didn't catch me one fish since I've been taking my boat up for the past 6-7 years.