Seneca Seneca 8/19/2013 3ish till 6:45 pm

Fish Seneca today with Tall Paul he got up here around 10ish we BS for some time got some thing to eat and headed down to the launch around 3.................slow start then we picked up a brown 31' down ?????? on FLT chicken feed 17" in the box........ then the 55' rigger goes with FLT UV alwife 5.5# brown in the box........ then two in a row with out hooking up......and dead.... for a while....... then the 55'er goes with chicken feed land a perch...... in the box........ reel dead now move out deeper......55'er again with chicken feed land a 21" 3.5# bow in the box......... pops again with a 16 or 17" bow shake it off in the water.......  OH NO it goes again with a 23" 5#+ salmon !!!!!! .............

post-139487-0-52051500-1376957898_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-80052200-1376957928_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-71605400-1376957951_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys........

76* on top Less had a few good marks up there so I top it up........temp is still all over a good 10* deffernts at the same depth ....had to dig those two browns out....... we see what happens here in a bit going back out coffees almost done and Kingerboy and Tall Paul are still sleeping............ BUT NOT FOR LONG................ :lol:

Thanks Cuz.......   good luck to you and Ray up there...........

Grand Slam today !!!!!! 

wore out now we put our time in but from 11ish to 1:30ish 1 fish............

started out with one rod in at 41' and putting second one down 41'er goes of with a glow green goby good fish loose it............ get all rods down work back thru then back thru again nothing go we go on our merry way back to plan A....... mayhem..... 15 20 minutes land 3 fish a lose one..... get a few pic and load up and work back thru..... nothing .....so back to plan A....... bang a ..... a laker ....... now we have a bow in the box..... two landlocks in the box  and laker ....... need a BROWN for a grand slam...... talk to KINGERBOY and tell him 20 total hits or a brown for a grand slam and we'll go back in it's atad on the RUFF side he he don't like it when it's like that...... so as of now we have 4 in the box ..... 3 misses and two bows back in the water................ 61' rigger goes...... good fight........and another laker for the box...............51' rigger goes good fish ...... 4.5+ pound BROWNS goes in the box KINGERBOY is happy now...... it's 9:45 or so........ we keep fishing ....... he has NOT talked to me since.............think we did about three fish after that,,,,,,,,,,,,

post-139487-0-27627500-1377028916_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-46981300-1377028939_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-84516800-1377028961_thumb.jpg

Back out soon today noone wanted to get up too early I guess I've got every thing done and Tall-Paul is still getting some food around for the boat........ must be I kept him out for too long a day yesterday.......LOL

Ed, I fished your area last night. Did well. Rainbows were plentiful and no real size though for us, the Lakers were on fire! The weeds and debris was horrendous!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Back out today for Tall Pauls last hurray......... later start ( slept in till  5:45am )  .........  check in close to the launch was some bait in area but nothing wanted our stuff...... then we started to pick at afew here and there..... boxed a 20" rainbow and lost two other fish into weeds pulled rods and motor back into wave and set up in 30' of water coming off a shelf....dropped middle rigger down 25' and went to next one and planned on adjusting the depth as we went....... middle rigger goes off land a 17" fat smallie 3.5# box it.....then another bow , nice salmon , laker .....need a brown but it didn't happen........ had a good bite going in that mess Les talked about it was out in 300' of water weeds fire wood , junk , LOTS of fish..... just didn't like the idea of boat,rigger, damage so we moved to other side ....lots of weeds over there............... anyway not a great day but a fun one.............

post-139487-0-49619000-1377110679_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-34611700-1377110697_thumb.jpg

Nice going Ed. That smallie looked like somebody hooked an air pump to his butt ...nice fish! They are often a pleasant surprise and although they aren't "kings" for their size they fight like h usually I've had 6-7 pounders on copper while after lakers in close in the Spring and they brought the cooper and spoon right out of the water....not much doubt what it is when they head for the surface :)

Ed, made it up your way again. The water is still green Haha. Fishing wasn't as good as last night but managed a box with Lakers and bows and threw back just as many. As we were picking up we hit a giant bow as the sun went down! Quick pick and released her for another day! Go get her!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app