How to start my IO after it runs out of gas?

BALLS DEEP

I started my boat motor this morning and I forgot to turn the fuel valve bact to the on position. It ran for five minutes then stalled out, this is when I realized that the valve wasn't turned back on. I dumped some fuel in to the carb, it run run for ten seconds the stall again. I also filled my fuel water seperator with gas and it would run for a couple minutes the. Stall out again. What is the best way to get the fuel flow back to the motor?

I clamp my hose before the pump when storing and starve the carb. In the spring I fire it up and pump the throttle and it always fires right up . Try again for longer. Could have someone with a can of starting fluid hit it every few seconds, that may help get her flowing.

Your fuel pump should easily get the fuel up fairly fast, I would want to check your fuel pressure at the carb, it sounds like you have another problem. I would take a good fuel pump maybe 15 seconds of cranking at the most to fill a filter, and the carb bowl and start the motor completely dry.