hey guys what ever happend to sportsmanship ... personally this is y i refuse to take a charter .. guys like most of u ruin it for everyone ... my budys and i catch more fish hooked in the mouth in a stream when most people say they dont feed then most guys catch from there boats... have a good season bc i will

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

hey guys what ever happend to sportsmanship ... personally this is y i refuse to take a charter .. guys like most of u ruin it for everyone ... my budys and i catch more fish hooked in the mouth in a stream when most people say they dont feed then most guys catch from there boats... have a good season bc i will

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

???????

Over 7000 views now...$3,500,000.00 lost revenue for all that misconduct...I'm sure the rest of the GOOD charter businesses will share equally a better life style...cha ching!

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good way to look at it skipper!! :yes:

Sorry to hear that but i can tell u that there are alot of great guys out there on the big lake that gave me room when i was hooked up with a king when my boat is going around in circles trying to get that big king in the boat when my spool is getting emptied.But mind u, my lines are tight, 10 and 20 foot off the riggers and 20 foot depth difference so i can almost turn on a dime with no tangles. But anyway "KARMA" is a ****, so the ****-disturber will pay his!

Get the number of his boat,the name,turn him into the coast guard with a written complaint,and if you can,get him on film with your phone or camera....then let him put his own foot up his a--. enough ****es and he will loose his license...trust me,its been done before.....the lake is not a work place,its a place to fish and have fun.maybe he should go out and try working for a living like we all do....the lake is nobodys  "office" and if it is.....get it out of our play ground ! i have respect for charter boats,i will give way most of the time.....but when they push to shove,its time to get out the torpedoes !!

You speak of sportsmanship yet all you have done is insult and brag... Not very sportsmanlike

well i know from experience i work on a charter and we never run with the pack because you always get that one knuckle head and if some one ever threatened to sink my boat charter or no charter i would report his ass to the coast guard being a charter he should automatically know  it is about professionalism and showing clients an experience of a life time and a business not about who has a bigger boat grow up that is what gives charters a bad name

Lol....."Cant we all just get along" lol

RODNEY-KING-main_1530416a.jpg

Well I will say this, 6 pages, a lot of views going on lol....I would say fishin season is coming to the end for alot of folks lol...

Your going to find good and bad in any business, be it a sporting/recreational industry like we have here or any other industry such as law enforcement, the stock market, private enterprise etc.....

Certainly this thread cannot be a true overall representation of the charter business nor the recreational boater.

With that, ive been around for awhile lol and Ive always boiled down these types of situations to two scenarios..

1) Competitiveness....Thats a major issue,  Sometimes competitiveness can be a prelude to cutting people off, fowl language (which hey dont throw the stone on that one) muscling through crowded areas, Launching scenarios of parking wrong and not caring much about others and even monetary investments for tournaments yet alone the desire to win the big prize and get all that glory lol.......

2) Travel distance: I dont mean to offend anyone, but I live here, many of you dont and many of you come from very long distances, some over 5 hours to get here, Many of you bring your own equipment and the financial toll on that, along with the physical drive toll of up and back, all that makes a difference and once your on the water.......you didnt go thru all that way for nothing....particularly when you bring people to "catch" them this...

971984_3084298684349_1074347410_n.jpg

The thing ive learned is that the lake will be here many more years than I ever will be. I dont own it but I do respect it. When I am out fishing or even just drifting watching the sun go down i fully understand the respect I have for the water.....and for those who share it with me.....

I think you guys are looking at this the wrong way. This to me sounds like an opportunity to have a little fun, get some payback & a little vigilante justice. When you know this guy is out' Everyone suround him & Lob paintsballs at him the entire time he's out there. Get one of those waterballon slingshots & wet down their crew. Have a little fun with it. Don't be intimidated by him. I'm sure law enforcement has had complants. Get some spraypaint & in the middle of the night, Spray paint on the side of his boat something nice like " I'm an A-- Hole" just to show him you care.

I think you guys are looking at this the wrong way. This to me sounds like an opportunity to have a little fun, get some payback & a little vigilante justice. When you know this guy is out' Everyone suround him & Lob paintsballs at him the entire time he's out there. Get one of those waterballon slingshots & wet down their crew. Have a little fun with it. Don't be intimidated by him. I'm sure law enforcement has had complants. Get some spraypaint & in the middle of the night, Spray paint on the side of his boat something nice like " I'm an A-- Hole" just to show him you care.

I like this.  But you should wear pirate hats, launch fish guts from a potato cannon, and have a plank on your boat with a big sign that reads "This is for A$$ holes that think they own the lake!"