Seneca Seneca 8-20-13

Went out 1:00 pm from clute park and set up to troll past painted rocks with 3 leaders all suttons down 70ft. over 80-90ft. very few weeds and not marking a lot of fish. fleas were almost nonextistant. small landlocks hitting like crazy and would chase a spoon right as you picking it out of the water! went out to150ft went north and nothing. picked up and went across to the west side 1point up from hector falls. set up same rig over 240ft and went south. went in to 150ft and picked up 2 lakers, trolled in to 80ft and got a 6.32lb brown just got back down and hit a 3.5 lb rainbow about 40ft down. Trolled south toward salt point and things got crazy. got another big brown and small rainbow, and two good landlocks. had a big rainbow up to the boat but could not get him near the net. had two more big fish that released themselves by the boat. went to the tiki to cool of then went south and ran into a few weeds, and a lot fo wood. pulled copper with a #4 phulger and got a 4lb laker. all except 1 brown, and 1 rainbow released. I need to change my leaders from 8# to 10# and get a partner to handle the boat and help net. Best afternoon I have had in awhile on the south end!

( the Seneca Stroller thinks i'm nuts with all the crazy circles.)

:)   Yeah I get a lot of"gawkers" sometimes on the Canandaigua Lady too....especially if I'm running jug rigs or outriggers. Nice going on the fishing! I've wishing I had autopilot more than once too :lol:

Nice. South end treated you good. Shut down for us. Maybe its setting back up. Always some nice browns where you were. Next month they will be a handful!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yep !!!! Hey the laugh at me....... I have a AUTO - Pilot and it sits under the CC all wire up and took it off the wheel because of drag making mannuual steering a PIA................... anyway NICE job out there..... :yes: