Headed out of I-bay yesterday at 3:30 and ran straight north to 200 fow and set up. I ran a wire dipsy SD and Fly (Green) out 360 and a wonder bread spoon on rigger down 90. Flat calm with the biting flies again.

I was really working on getting sometime working on my probe since I often don't use it. So I started recording some numbers, the probe was down 100ft the whole time and this is what I recorded:

262fow/56.5, 366fow/59.8, 498fow/60.6, 518fow/60.8, 542fow/49.8 and 554fow/47.2. I feel like now I can't live without it. Was surprised to see temps bounce around, must be the currents. I did make it out to 600fow, that is by far the furthest I have been!

Caught one Coho early and a small 10lb king. I picked up early like 7 and ran in since I had to be somewhere but it was a good to be alone and work on my probe usage.

Eric

I'm pretty sure you passed by us on your way in. I guess I should have stayed deeper. We started around 530fow and headed directlty back in to 400fow and then shallower. The temps inside of 425fow were 62deg and up. Crazy warm out there right now. I also just bought a subtroll this year and I wonder how I got along without one before. We managed one 6lb king on a spoon and two misses.