Wire Diver numbers verified with Smart Troll

To all of those who are disagreeing with him. He spent his hard earned $$$ on a smart troll to see where his lures where actually running. Then was nice enough to share the info with us free of charge. You should take the info and be thankful for it. Not publicly doubt him. If you don't believe it keep it to yourself or go spend $500+ to see for yourseld. Thanks again for the info and helping us that can't afford a smart troll.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Matthew, great info! Keep letting those dipseys out if you could so we can get some long lead results...

If you have the time to check these:

3 Setting out 500ft

1 setting out 350ft

1 setting out 250ft

They are my 3 favorite settings :)

Nick

3 setting 500 out?! My arm hurts thinking about it.

To all of those who are disagreeing with him. He spent his hard earned $$$ on a smart troll to see where his lures where actually running. Then was nice enough to share the info with us free of charge. You should take the info and be thankful for it. Not publicly doubt him. If you don't believe it keep it to yourself or go spend $500+ to see for yourseld. Thanks again for the info and helping us that can't afford a smart troll.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with him just to be rude? It was really helpful and interesting at that! But there are many variables that are uncontrollable in any experiment. Like how do you explain someone bumping bottom in 100 fow with a diver if the max depths are much shallower? i always heard that 300 out on a 2.5 setting would get you down to 100 but kind of doubted it. Does it really confirm the depth? Sometimes I'm sure, but maybe there are other scenarios where they go deeper. We can all learn from the discussion. Why bother posting if there's no conversation or debate over it?? It seems as if he did a thorough job, but if there's one thing I know about fishing is that nothing is ever constant.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The key to what Matt said is: ("gives us a starting point for future reference"). Always good to have reference points from which to do our own experimentation with our own boats and setups. Thanks again Matt for sharing the info. Les