RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report Aug 23 - Sep 2

Sammy decided to try an electrical clamp... not good. That fish had the rod down to the water and no drag was going out... then snap!

Next thing I turn around and the rigger next to Sammy is straight up! We yell rigger rigger! Sammy has his hands full so he hands the rod to Theresa as we're still yellin, Theresa grabs the rod and we start yelling REEL REEL REEL! Well Theresa starts running around the boat with the rigger rod in her hand trying to figure out which rod to grab!!! IT WAS THE ONE IN HER HAND!!!

Andy grabbed the rod from her and reeled down and the fish started ripping!

In my defense I thought I was handed the dipsey pole that just needed to be brought the rest of the way in because it wasn't taking out any line when i had it in my hand! Then when the screaming started I thought the rigger in front if me had went, but that line was still bent over :huh::wacko:

Sent from my DROIDX using Lake Ontario United mobile app

In my defense I thought I was handed the dipsey pole that just needed to be brought the rest of the way in because it wasn't taking out any line when i had it in my hand! Then when the screaming started I thought the rigger in front if me had went, but that line was still bent over :huh::wacko:

Sent from my DROIDX using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we believe you Theresa how's the lake this morning?

I waved as we passed Nick :) put a 23# female in the net 90/220 frog sd white glow fly, as we received ambulance call to MY house for the wife :( headed back home good luck to all

Yikes hope everything is ok!

Throw it out Frogger! Haven't moved a rod since that first ripper. Marking lots of fish between 60-80, but no takers.

i was afraid of that. This thing has been spot on for activity to the point where it's freakin scary. Might be an afternoon bite. I'll keep my eye on it.