RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report Aug 23 - Sep 2

Nice going Nick and Theresa! Your description of what happens when you have a big king on allows me to "rest my case" on why for a big one you make a "guesstimate" and   clear the lines if you don't want MAJOR problems. That was a beautiful example. Great fish and great timing :) Les

congradulations on the fish Nick.never forget the big one,in 88 we got a 38 pounder the night before the derby.It took a good hour to bring it to net.We got a pic Ill have to post it soon when I find it.It sure is alot of fast action.netting one. Doing it by yourself on a smart one is another story.

Great job yesterday and good luck today!! May the tyee gods be with you again today.....

I look forward - as always - to reading your play by plays and watching your videos.

Be safe out there today,

Chris

Awesome job my friend.. loved the video... im working right now.. I may have to get anal glacoma from work tomorrow so I can sneek out... fyi.. anal glacoma is when u just cant c ur ass going to work.. hahaha..my boss loved that one

Sent from my Torque using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great video - as always. You know it's funny but even though I know you landed the fish I am still nervous watching it while you are hand lining the Dipsy that you might lose it......what's wrong with me?