Had a real nice trip with rich and a friend bob that had never salmon fished before. first fish on a rigger bob rights it for 15 minutes and it gets off 40ft from the boat. i told to get more agressive with the fish. second fish was on a wire dipsey out 289. I grab the rod and landed the fish. Third fish was on my middle rigger rod. It is a ml 7foot ugly stick. it is hard to control the fish on that rod and bob was in for a couple of over this rod and under that rod etc. he landed a nice 27lb salmon. not bad for your first salmon! rich got the next fish on a rigger. bob took the next 6 fish and landed half of them. everything was on a flasher and fly, mostly pro trolls. 27lber was on a silver j plug with lip stick. fished 135 - 150fow down 80 - 100. headed back up wednesday. hopefully i can find some passengers for thursday, friday.

fished saturday from 11 to 6 and went 4 for 6,biggest was 25 lbs.2 on 350 copper,2 on dipseys,2 on riggers.green dot bikinis have been working very well for me either spin doctors on dipseys or pro-trolls on riggers.140-145 fow screen looked the best.riggers 110 1nd 90.dipseys 325 to 350.stayed right in the area of the south dune.sunday fished from 5 pm to 7 30 pm went 2 for three.20 lbers.same set up as saturday,only difference fish were in shallower.126 fow screen was lit up with bait and hooks.lot of guys were in even shallower.i will be up friday through monday this week.