Sportcraft 270 1986 New Main Stringers and Winter Strorage

Still for Sale.  I have only posted it for sale on this website.  And like all adverising campaigns this one has its plus and minus.

Good/Bad news depending on your situation is I just paid the dockage/storage in full to May 1, 2015.  That now becomes a factor in any negotiations.  I started the boat for the first time this season last weekend and all sounded well.

I may have stated it previously but the reason for selling is no time for it this summer and we have property on lake ontario and looking for a little different setup.

My  cell number is 607-725-2114.

Regards,

Scott

Scott,

You are probably sick of answering questions, but here's one more. I have been following this string and was not sure if the boat is an inboard or I/O? Been holding off looking at it because I wanted a hardtop. Like the above post, it would be great to see some interior views. Thanks for the information.

I appreciate all that are interested.  I will try to get some interior images up soon.  Although for a few thousand bucks it is starting feel like way to much effort! :)

I would like a hard top also and a thirty footer and twin 225 and center walk around with head.  But it is not in the time or money budget yet!

It is an inboard.  Lots of debate on here which is better.  My thoughts are the inboard is less maintenance, but the I/O allow easier trailering.  I am sure the list of pros and cons is extensive.

What does under 5 grand with a paid slip until May 2015 buy?  I think I have to delete this thread, pay $400 to have the boat detailed and then advertise somewhere else for $7,500.  Or I just take it out a few times this year catch some kings, make the kids happy, picnic and swim at John Dutch Bay, finish the hydraulic steering on the kicker, install the ray marine auto pilot and just take one less cruise a year! LOL

At least this thread has not given way to a bunch negativity on how I am a moran for what I am asking for the boat or my reasons for posting.

Cheers,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a friend interested, I myself have a slip in Henderson at Harbors End marina.

Anyway just wondering when a good time to look at it. I was going to fish Henderson today in the tournement today but a bad thunderstorm came through this morning and now I'm in my Starcraft fishing inland.

Bummer about the thunderstorm.  The boat is at Lake Ontario Mariners Marine, directly across from Harbors End.  I have not take the boat out yet this year.  Started on the first turn of the key two weeks ago.  The deck boards over the gas tanks are out having new support and fiberglass done.  It is the first boat house next to the office almost in the middle slip of the boat house.  It has 25 HP Merc on a custom mount.  I have not had a chance to clean this boat yet this year and I am sure there an amount of crud the needs to be removed.  The hull was pressure washed before going in the water this year by the Marina. You can call me at 607-725-2114 any time.  Thanks for looking.  Regards, Scott

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

Yes the boat is still for sale.  My father-inlaw keeps the battery charged.  Still have been too busy to get back up there.  The slip and the winter storage is paid through May of 2015.  Photo's earlier in the post.   Any question feel free to call me.  607-725-2114. 

Regards,

Scott

• 9 months later...