Promo for a Friend

shadster

I was up to the Lake a couple of weeks ago and needless to say the wind kept me and my small boat off of the lake except for a short morning and an afternoon. I ended up fishing way short of the fish as I found out later that the fish were way deep. Late afternoon contact with Captain Tom Burke confirmed the fact. He caught a few at 135 and 160 over 200 feet of water on an east troll. I was headed the wrong way and pulling Spin Doctors and Flies way short at 100 and 110 based on a report  a day or so earlier.

Anyway, to the rescue and helping me salvage a rather disappointing week came my good friend Brent Perkins. He showed up early to prepare for a weekend charter and was kind enought to take me out for a few hours of fishing. The lake was once again snotty as h***, but with the help of Perky and Fish NutZ Paul who came along for the ride I managed to land a couple of respectable fish. In kind for all that, I put together a video to help promote my buddy's charter business, BP Adventures.

The video was taken from some of his experiences on his boat with a few of his clients. The picture at the end is me with a good king just before I turned 20 shades of green. I must say the boat and it's captain certainly catches fish.

Thanks Perky....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiN0rpxA1w