Fingerlakes tackle co.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Bob from fingerlakes tackle co. for taking time out of his day to bring make a special trip over to Hills Valley Stream because they didn't have the spoons I needed.  Can't say enough good things about him and his company.  You make some great spoons!

Chas

I can't agree more with everything that's been said above.  Bob is a stand up guy and he puts customer service at the top of his list.  I know for a fact that he is not satisfied with putting out tackle that only looks good to fishermen. He goes to pain staking levels to make absolutely sure that before he puts a pattern on the market that it is going to catch fish.

I fished with him last Sunday on my boat.  He brought a ton of spoons and ran every one of them.  Lots of patterns that worked and caught fish, and some that I'm sure no one will ever see because ... well, they didn't.  (there weren't many of those.)

A little hint, If you don't have the Alpha Alewife line of his spoons you are missing A LOT of fish.  Bob Barker is also pretty hot too.

Alan

I can't agree more with everything that's been said above.  Bob is a stand up guy and he puts customer service at the top of his list.  I know for a fact that he is not satisfied with putting out tackle that only looks good to fishermen. He goes to pain staking levels to make absolutely sure that before he puts a pattern on the market that it is going to catch fish.

I fished with him last Sunday on my boat.  He brought a ton of spoons and ran every one of them.  Lots of patterns that worked and caught fish, and some that I'm sure no one will ever see because ... well, they didn't.  (there weren't many of those.)

A little hint, If you don't have the Alpha Alewife line of his spoons you are missing A LOT of fish.  Bob Barker is also pretty hot too.

Alan

I love the Alpha Alewife!

Alpha Alwife is my go to spoon in the fingerlakes and its in the top 5 for my lake O trips. Bobs spoons have the best paint it lasts much longer than any other that ive found

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app