New Diawa Copper Reels

I have 2 47's that I run 100' ATOMMIK copper on, should be no problem with the blood run. What I did since no line counter, spool one backwards, then count the passes when reeling it on the other reel the right way. Write down the number if passes for future use. I would do this with the 200' first, then when you are ready to spool the 150', just add another 10-15 passes of backing before putting the copper on. Good Luck, and let us know how you make out with the capacity.

Capt Rich

has anyone used www.thebigfishstore.com for rods/reels? It looks like it's overseas. I would assume china. They have the Diawas Seagate SGTLW60H reels for $75 each. Minimum order is $300 with $45 for freight. I am thinking or ordering 4 of the seagate reels($300) but have to go over the $300 for them to accept the order. I may add some rods but before I shell out money (plastic) overseas I want to ask if anyone else has delt with them...thanks

Scam. Don't do it. Not real. Lots of sites out there like that a nowadays. Don't do anything overseas. Immediate red flag.

I thought it was too good to be true, but this site has a lot of detail, someone did a lot of work to steal your money

few months ago there was another site (bargainmarinemall.com), that was selling outboard motors for ridiculous pricing.  Like a brand new mercury 9.9hp kicker for $995.  Company said it shipped directly from Japan... it has since been removed from the web... these type of scam sites show up all the time.

Same story.  Too good to be true... website design isn't very hard... doesn't take too long either... they add just enough detail to get you interested... but if you look for any company history, contact information, address, phone #, email, etc... and come up empty... it's fake.  I wonder how many people actually follow through with it and how much $ these lowlifes make ripping people off.

post-151421-1388777637829_thumb.jpg

Got 20' shy of 500' with 45# Blood Run Copper, 150yds of hi vis 50# power pro backing, a 6' section of 50# Ande premium mono between the backer and copper, and 30' of 30# Fluoro Leader.

Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by FleetTracker