Seneca Seneca 8/29/2013 grand slam

Over cast looking like rain then the heck with it gave Hoot a yell and down we went about 9:30 ish........ worked a deep area that had some big bait pods around picked up a 17" salmon and boxed him.....then tryed going north with out much luck........finnally picked up a dandy 22" brown 5.5# great fight went air born two times and put a BIG smile on Hoot face...... worked that area for some time and nothing........dropped deep rigger down two 81' after a bit picked up a laker but him in the box with the brown and salmon.........Hoot said hey all we need is a bow !!!!!  Ok out deep increase speed...... nothing one more pass and we were going to call it dropped speed a tad outside rigger goes....................17" bow and put him back pulled lines went in all FLT spoons the UV alwife taking two of the 4 fish...............got a picture of Hoot I post later !!!!!!  Keep a eye out still lots of JUNK in the water  and they seem to have stopped letting water out of Seneca so if you don't have down speed it's WAY diffent now....close too backwards from what it is normal.....

Nice job Ed! I can't wait for the Fall fishing on my favorite lake (Seneca) still a bit early and Ontario has got my interest at the moment :)  Seems as though you have them figured out very well....especially those nice .browns. Keep up the good work bud. Les