Salmon Gear and We have Lead!

Why wait till you get to the lake to pick up your salmon gear???  We've got the gear you need!!! 

Unlike NY state WE HAVE LEAD!!!  Bulk packs are available

Rods, reels, nets, crazy eggs, glo bug yarn, hooks, and more. Plus everything you need to tie egg sacks!  We have a nice assortment of trout beads too in 6,8, and 10 mm

We are also stocking every color of the Pautzke Fire Brine this year too!  

IMG_20130830_072707.jpg

Edited by tackleshack

It's perfectly legal to ship lead in New York.  What's illegal is to use any packaging materials that contain lead.  i.e. the box, paper, wrapping tape, string, etc. cannot contain lead.  The packaging materials eventually end up in a dump somewhere and that's what the environmentalists are all worried about.

It is however, expensive to ship regular mail as it's heavy. 

Tom B.

(LongLine)

It's perfectly legal to ship lead in New York.  What's illegal is to use any packaging materials that contain lead.  i.e. the box, paper, wrapping tape, string, etc. cannot contain lead.  The packaging materials eventually end up in a dump somewhere and that's what the environmentalists are all worried about.

It is however, expensive to ship regular mail as it's heavy. 

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Hmm...did not know that. Thanks! I should have been more specific.  We don't generally ship anything from the shop.  It's mostly a one man operation.  It is something we have looked into for the future though. 

Don