LOC Derby question?

Does anyone know or could anyone give an estimate as to how many individuals enter the Fall LOC? Not looking for specifics, realize its probably in the thousands just how high. Trying to settle a small dispute and would sure love some help.

My invoice/entry # is 9983 . I'm not sure if that is the number of entrants or if it is , it is for all three derbys . If it is representitive of the number of entrants . There's a lot of competition out there .

No settling disputes on this site! Don't you know that you're supposed to argue these points for years until they become a thing of legend? At least that's the way my partner does it  :rofl:

I've got to admit, though...the dollar is his.

Ie. we have a dollar on the front windshield that's the payoff for every bet we make. Today, the bet was I couldn't catch a fish on a downrigger using my favorite spoon. I lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Email dave chilson. He might give up that iNFO

I don't imagine he will give up that info.  ...but, my invoice # in mid June was 8812 and my next invoice # in mid august was 10008. Not sure if they started the season with invoice # 00001 or what was the early invoice numbers.

My guess would be 7000 - 10000 for the year. based on the payouts mainly. They pay out about $120,000 for the year and I would guess an average "invoice" is $20. So he'd have to do at least 6000 to break even. Season passes would count as "3" since you are really entering 3 different derbies.

Edited by stoutner