I fished with my great buddy Anthony today and we fished the 1-3footers from 6 AM til 10:30. We caught only three fish today - a 1# brown, a 7-8 # brown and one solitary skipper king. We had a few other knock offs today but the lake conditions were tough and the fishing followed.

We fished a tad east of the bay but most of our time was due north and west of the bay. We started in 85' and ventured to around 185' and then back into the shallower 65' area. We did not have any hits on cut bait, flasher/flies, copper or a 10 color core. It seemed like most of our hits were between 100-140'.

All hits were rigger bites other than a single hit on an 180' wire dipsy pulling a  wonderbread standard size spoon.

The following caught fish today:

rigger 65' cheated with a DW SS Steelie Stomper with a gold cup took the two browns

Rigger 75' - DW regular SSW spoon took the king

wire 180' wire with Wonderbread DW standard spoon had one short hit.

The other 2-3 knock offs were the same stuff on the riggers

We tried about a dozen other lures (NBK, Carmel Dolphin, Buffalo Bill, UV mixed veggie, green glow frog, red glow frog, BF KOS, Kevorkian regular and mag, and a few others without a nibble.) Meat didn't take a hit either, nor did any of the standard spinny/fly combos (green, silver, white paddles with the common green, mirage, hammer and glow flies) I have posted about all year

We will be back at it tomorrow on Anthony's boat - good luck and be safe to all,

Chris

Decided to target browns Sun AM fished 80-90 fow e of outlet. 300 copper with mag NBK took best hits. Ended up wtith 6 total with 11.15 biggest . Got big brown of the day also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-143390-13781288656152_thumb.jpg