Lost black bag between Mexico and Port ontario

I found a black bag along the road between Mexico State launch and Port Ontario last evening. If anyone know's of anybody loosing something please have them e-mail me @ [email protected]. I'm sure the owner would like it back and there is no name or adress in the bag. Thanks.

I lost a black bag yrs ago after a cod trip on my buddies boat. I sure wish someone had posted up on the local fishing forum about finding it. Alas it never happened and it still hurts to this day the amount of gear I lost in that bag.

You're doing a good thing. Kudo's to you.

Spike

Talked to a guy at Mexico launch Sunday looking for a black bag. I believe he said there was a camera in it. He had signs at the Mexico launch with a phone number and was also offering a reward. Don't have the number on me unfortunately.

Sent from my DROIDX using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That was a real First class act on your part Jplug, I'm sure that guy appreciates the effort and thought you went through to get this bag back. It's nice to see and hear that there are some respectable folks out there yet,  and to read something about someone doing a good deed out of the goodness of their heart. You will be rewarded in some way, some day it will come in a form of, the big guy in sky was looking over me. why, oh yea that time I gave that black bag back to that guy. Hmmm?

Good job j plug! That's the whole reason for someone posting a sign up about a lost article, or even a loved pet. Hoping to find someone just like you who would have the knowledge of someone's distraught over a loss. Very commendable!

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Additional kudos from me as well. Too many people would have said "hey look, a new camera". Far fewer would have said "how do I get this back

to it's owner". Even fewer are folks that go through the trouble....

As a future "I'm missing something" type...thank you from all of us out there.

Over the past weekend while fishing out of Mexico someone took a Weber charcoal grill out of the back of my pickup. I have had nothing but bad experiences with theft and dealing with lower forms of life this year, 3 weeks ago I had a rod holder stolen off if my boat at Clark's marina so I thought it would be a better choice to put in at Mexico, I would love to see the persons arrested and prosecuted for the crimes, I can afford the loss, it's more about principle. If anyone knows anything about it or witnessed anything please let me know. What J Plug did is very admirable, my hat is off to you sir.

Sorry to hear of your theft, highnoon. At this time of year, people will be swarming the "active tribs" from all over. I remember years ago, more than half the boats at Lighthouse Marina got hit, as well as the store. Woody's Tackle was hit during open hours , I believe last year or the previous one. Stories of "Good Guy" jplug reaffirm that there are honest people around, especially in our fishing community. Hoping better luck comes your way, soon! Steve...........

Maybe if one of you catch a couple of big hog's out there with dipsey, flasher and fly hanging out of their mouth you could mail them back to me. LOL Had some wire problems and 2 bad swivel's this season.