Looks like you had a pretty good run this weekend.  Congrats! :yes:

No point in starting another thread on ibay.  We got a late start at 9am and drove in figure 8's till a little after 12pm.  All presentations at 30-50 over 60-90 fow.  Every fish came from 50 over 80 fow.  Went 3 for 4.  Nice mature coho on 10 color core with Stinger Mag green dolphin.  Skipper king came from 55 rigger on an NK NBK.  And a brown came from the 10 color core on the same Stinger Mag green dolphin.  45 rigger took a hit on either the DW SS 42nd, or the cheater DW wonderbread.  Once again I got nada on dipsy's.  Even tried throwing some plugs on.

Could not get into the mature kings this weekend.  Hopefully on the pier soon. 

And btw, stinger mag spoons are crap.  If they aren't losing their paint jobs, they bend on you! :doh:

20130902_114434_zps1d9ccf80.jpg

Edited by MadPerry

Agreed the paint is crap on stingers sometimes it only takes a couple of fish before the spoon is unrecognizable. B fuller spoons have thee best paint jobs of any spoon I run! As far as bending goes ... I have a stinger mag that was folded nearly in a "v" and I "straightened" as best I could and it still catches fish. It has a real nice wobble now. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app