Total Chaos wins Grand prize

Patriot

Congratulations Total Chaos !!! Good things DO happen to good guy's !! Last year , same week of the fall LOC derby, you guy's took the time to come answer my call for help and towed me 3 1/2 miles back to port. You did not want anything in return, and I had to go to your campsite that evening to force a small gift on you. While you were towing me , I remember yelling to you that I hope you win the derby for helping out a stranger.....well you didn't win it last year ...but you did win it this year!!! Awesome Job!!And thanks again for last years tow.

Thanks guys. Took a guy from work and it was his first time ever on the lake and it was the first fish of the day. I don't think he will beat that one for a while. He's hooked now and came back up and fished Monday. That day was more like reality with 6 mid 20's Kings. It was quite stressful watching the board every day to see if we would get bumped out. Glad we didn't. It is hard to believe we finally won it. It's been a great experience to say the least. Choo-Choo I'm glad you wished the win on me.

Brian

post-141352-0-47601300-1378285052_thumb.jpg

Edited by Total Chaos

Long time ago when 1st started fishing lake O you spent sometime @ the dock showing use how to run a cutbait rig....still have the rig you & rick helped tape up & it still catches fish every year! Thanks & congratulations!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congratulations Total Chaos !!! Good things DO happen to good guy's !! Last year , same week of the fall LOC derby, you guy's took the time to come answer my call for help and towed me 3 1/2 miles back to port. You did not want anything in return, and I had to go to your campsite that evening to force a small gift on you. While you were towing me , I remember yelling to you that I hope you win the derby for helping out a stranger.....well you didn't win it last year ...but you did win it this year!!! Awesome Job!!And thanks again for last years tow.

crazy how karma works... great job guys and awesome fish...

I know it was stressful waiting out the whole derby, but you got the "one"...