Scotty's Salmon tournaments

Could be, we really enjoyed it a couple of years ago and I think it falls a couple of weeks after Easter.

St Catherines is a great place to visit and we like the format of the tourney.

I'm not sure if I care about adding the observer this year!! It didn't seem necessary, but the purse is getting bigger!!!

I talked to Yvan today and it is the last weekend of April. Im gonna be fishing a big bass tourney in Conneticut that weekend. It was also supposed to be the weekend I brought the boat down to Wilson. But I guess we are bringing it down the Thursday b4 the derby.

If I looked up the right lake :roll: it's right on the border of New York and CT It was like 2 hr and 38 min.Like 137 mile or some thing like that.Didn't you fish a lake comongo or something like that last year in CT? that would have only been about an hr or so from me.To bad it wasn't closer I would have come down and cheered for ya.

Nope, I fished candelwood last year too. It is a phenominal lake for SM and there are some nice LM in there too. There will probably be about 100 boats. It is a team tourney, so me and a friend will be participating. I think first place is $4000. Last year there were a couple of Pro's there fishing it.