Brads super cut plug question

Has anyone had success with these. I've tried filling them with sardines, tuna fish, etc. with no success. I've read good things but can't get one to fire. Wondering if any one runs them behind flasher or spin doctor and if so how far behind. Appreciate any advice. They look to pretty the box to not be used.

I have been running them with some good success this year. I run them behind 11" flashers with a three fly teaser rig, but I have also put them behind an 8" Spin Dr with the same teaser rig. I usually pack them with tuna in oil, but I was thinking about trying some sardines in oil as well. I rig mine with a bead chain and a siwash hook. Last weekend I lost two screamers on the line and both times I reeled in the bait and found the bead chain intact and the siwash hook was gone. Now I am using 5/0 hooks to try to keep them on.

• 2 weeks later...

I was fishing out of olcott Saturday evening and I had the silver with the blue glow. I put a herring strip in it and let the tail hang out and use a downrigger rubber band to hold it I was in 70 fow running it behind a wonder bread flasher and had a coho. Got him to the boat and rookie mistake left the rigger down by the time my dad grabbed the net he went around and under the boat and gone😧🔫