Good 14 foot aluminum boat... $150!... come get it!

I just have no use for it.. Its old but is in decent shape.. Freshly painted an ugly white, and has a brand new transom that will take up to a 25 or so.. This boat will be great with as low as a 9.9..... Not one leak anywhere.. I bought it to use as a car topper, but its just too big...  I will need a 10 or 12 footer for that...

Some dents here and there, but its solid and ready to go.. Has a good set of oars too.

I bought it from a man that used it with oars  on a small pond on his farm.
It has no paperwork, and i cannot find any manufacturer or ID numbers on it... Not a problem. I called the DMV and they said to register it as home made.. Has full foam  floatation under the seats, so its newer than 1972,,

Great price, I just want it out of the yard.. Bring a pickup or trailer, and take it home.. First $150 FIRM takes it.. If you can find a solid 14 foot aluminum boat cheaper, you really need to grab it..
 607-659-5334   bob

Edited by bulletbob

DO you have any pictures ?

With all due respect... Its a 14 foot aluminum boat, and its painted white outside... Its older but solid.. Not really that much to see in a  low res picture..

Its also DIRT cheap.. If it doesn't sell now, it will sell in the spring.... I am not going to take pictures of a boat that I am practically giving away....

With all due respect... Its a 14 foot aluminum boat, and its painted white outside... Its older but solid.. Not really that much to see in a  low res picture..

Its also DIRT cheap.. If it doesn't sell now, it will sell in the spring.... I am not going to take pictures of a boat that I am practically giving away....

The reason I asked for pictures, you are an 8 hr round trip from me. And I would like to see what I am interseted in buying before I commit to it.

So sorry to ask for a picture.