New Weapons For 2008

Legacy

Being new to Big O just about everything I've picked up. However tolling and dypsies are not new to me, but that beast of a copper rig will either be a blessing or a curse :roll: (or both). I'm expecting that untangling copper, wire dypsies and mono may add to my vocabulary and blood pressure level :$ !!! My Canon S&T will be big help once I get past my current state of information overload ...

aV1Ow5Mr.jpg

For me it's a new JVC high def , hard drive camcorder so the girlfriend can actually believe that I fish that much. :D I've been craving one for awhile. I'm sure she will be sick of me begging her to come do some recording for me. Maybe in the fall I can tape some of you guys in Oswego. I'm bound to catch at least 1 funny moment right?

Other than that it's alot of regular wallye stuff. Lindy did co me out with some new shake e blades. they now have rattlin blades and bottom bouncers.

Landshark

Shark downrigger weights. Although it won't help my fishing, I have a new Atlantic Towers fishing arch to clear out the cockpit a little and get the planer lines and antennae a little higher. Also got a new stereo to help pass the time on the slow days.