I haven't posred in a couple of days as most guys are done for the season. I do see that some are still trying so here goes. Right now we have 2-3 footers and the wind is from the west about 5 mph. The lake is very brown in close due to the constant pounding the past few days. If you go out be safe. And good fishing.

I haven't posred in a couple of days as most guys are done for the season. I do see that some are still trying so here goes. Right now we have 2-3 footers and the wind is from the west about 5 mph. The lake is very brown in close due to the constant pounding the past few days. If you go out be safe. And good fishing.

Thanks! How do you know how big the waves are and what the color of the water is at 3am when it is pitch dark outside?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks! How do you know how big the waves are and what the color of the water is at 3am when it is pitch dark outside?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I live right on the lake so I see it everyday. Wave height is based on expierience and I measure them by how high they are with my dock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I live right on the lake so I see it everyday. Wave height is based on expierience and I measure them by how high they are with my dock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cool. Thanks for the info. I like the posts!!!!

P.S. You are out of bed too early in the morning.