Site member for a while, but as I only fish lake o once a year I do not post often. This site has been extremely helpful to help me get rigged up. We got a skunk out of Oswego yesterday fishing 130 to 630. Didn't mark much for bait/fish fished anywhere from 70 to 230 ft of water. Any hints for speed, depth of water, wire dipsy length, rigger depth would be greatly appreciated. We are running a mix of spoons, flasher/flys, even a j-plug. Thanks much for responses in advance.

Don't lose hope.  This time of year the salmon are not feeding, but rather striking lures out of instinct/aggression.  You are at their mercy as to what type of mood they are in.  If you are fishing the morning bite.....it may be short lived and over when the sun comes up.  Set up in the dark with glow stuff an hour before light starts coming up.  The other prime time is in the evening.  Try a longer stretch with a flasher/fly behind your downrigger ball and send it down until the ball touches bottom and then up quickly 5-7' before your flasher starts dragging zebra mussels.  Troll a little slower....say 2 mph.  If you have some planer boards you can throw out some j-plugs on leadcore.