Been Fishing out of Fishermans pier the past month. Marking tons of fish but rods hardly move. I have tried dipsys with spoons/flies, riggers with meat/flies/spoons/trigger x fake meat and speeds from 1.5-3.5 This time last year was great, salmon was slow but the bows always came out to play.

Just wondering if you guys are seeing reduced numbers this year as well, or what has been working in this area.

Thanks

I'm hoping to get out this Sunday and fish fairly shallow for stagers. What's your thoughts? Still a lot out in the lake or all up the rivers? Also trying to decide whether Hamilton or Bronte is my best bet?

Lures, depth, dates, etc would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Also, do you use flashers when running your spoons???

Edited by steveo_44

I'm out of Bronte and I have had no luck up close still getting some 9 to 10 pounders in 140 to 170 FOW at about 47 to 57 ft down or 250 to 300 back on #3 dipseys. But i'm using Atomic on spinners and woblers. I think I will try in closer with plugs on the surface what sise Spoons are you guys using? I was told they weren't biting on spoons anymoore.