trench & wall reports?

went out Saturday with my son from 2-6pm... marked some fish and only had one fish on the dipsey. Last line that we pulled in was the dipsey and we must have been dragging a 5-6lb king or brown... didn't know he was on as the dipsey wouldn't pop. It finally did and the fish came up and made a run and tried to jump and spit the hook. My son didn't care, he said at least he got to fight a fish. I talked to a couple of other guys at the launch. One had one laker and lost a nice king, and the other boat got 2 kings. Not much of a report but that is what I know.

marked tons of fish saturday when i went out, lost one one king on the dipsey and one hit and miss but packed it up by 11.  I did see some people with fish on so that was encouraging and the fish are throughout the whole trench from the lighthouse to association island.  they definitely have had lock jaw this season for me at least.  i did hear some boats catching quite a few white fish which i thought was odd but maybe its normal. 

On water at 5AM... Set up in the moonlight. Wind was coming SSW instead of SSE like the forecast said, and was 10mph+ versus the 5mph forecast for this morning. A lot rougher then I thought it would be today. I set up along Stoney in 90FOW and worked anywhere from 60-100FOW with one release on a MAG NBK spoon. Fish shook the hook as fast as it got on - only felt the fish for a few seconds. That was all the action I had till about 11 and headed in for food. Got lunch and going to head back out till dark. Wind is really picking up to 15mph right now. Stupid. Also the water is wayyy low. There's a visual sandbar out of Bedford creek now. I had to use my terrova just below the water line to make it out and back in. Hopefully a better report this evening.