West Side deer processing

iceman05

Hey guys does anyone know of a decent deer processing place in the Hilton/Brockport/Greece area. I usually cut my own up but with a new born at home it will be easier to just drop it off this year. I've always heard of guy who lived on peck road then moved 15 times and no one ever has an updated number for him. Any info would be great.

Heading South from Spencerport along Rt. 259 towards Churchville there's a guy on the left, somewhere between Whittier and Stoney Point roads, I think. He has a sign out and does quick turnaround. 

There is a guy on 31 just east of Washington, on south side of road that has a sign out. Never used him but see a lot of activity there every year

i used this guy 2 years ago. Fast and did a great job. Packaged nice and the meat was not hairy!

Heading South from Spencerport along Rt. 259 towards Churchville there's a guy on the left, somewhere between Whittier and Stoney Point roads, I think. He has a sign out and does quick turnaround.

This guy is awesome. Very professional and fast with awesome prices. Def use this guy!

This guy is awesome. Very professional and fast with awesome prices. Def use this guy!

The phone number is (585)594-3910.

Shawn

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I ended up taking a doe to Steve Tillich for processing he is on manitoue rd in Greece between ridge rd and mill rd .....his number is 775-2434....I had a Great experience and it was well worth the $70 and will use him again