Pros are coming to Cayuga in 2014

They were on the lake about 10 seasons ago.I believe they launched from Cauyga Lake St Pk.It was a site to see wave after of them running down the lake.Grey,there were a bunch just up from you place.The trout and salmon fishing isn't the same either.Maybe Wedge,Lemon and Chiotti can come out of retirement...Zeke and Cyn

Not impressed at all.. I don't think Cayuga needs the pressure personally... Might just be me, but I caught a LOT more fish there  at one time than I do now.. Warm and cold water species...
 Last time the "big tour" was here years ago, guys were screaming about the piles of dead bass near the weigh station.. Lots of bass die after spending the day getting slammed around in a live well of a boat hitting waves at 70 mph.. Just my opinion for whatever its worth... bob

As a rule, I try to avoid tournies.  I did fish in the same lake as one last year and I did notice dead fish at the launch after weigh in.  They probably thought I was a bottom feeder for getting my net out and pulling them off the bottom but I don't care.  They were still fresh and I hate seeing waste.  I chose not to judge them for not keeping the fish alive and then dumping them back into the lake.  I hope they got more than just a weight deduction.  Some heavy peer pressure to do better next time.

They are always out front of our place. The love that drop off out front and the weed line that is there. Salmon river red used to be crazy bass fishing too before the bass tourneys hammered the place. New launch made easy launch for bass guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app