Niagara River Musky Guide Recommendations?

Larry's fall harbor trolling program is your best opportunity at a true giant here in wny but it is certainly not a numbers game. Most days you will go fishless but if a rod fires chances are it will be a giant. His avg catch is much larger than anybody else out there. If your looking for action and to fish the actual river itself and not the harbor then cinelli is your best option. You will be dragging live bait and primarily spend the day fishing 1 of 2 drifts near strawberry island but chances are you'll encounter multiple fish with most being in the 35-45 inch range. I believe Ted Kessler also does some limited musky trips each fall and will drag red October tubes through those same drifts as well as a few others if you have an ontario lic. Like I said not a lot of options, with the fall winds coming in to play on a daily basis the Niagara is feast or famine.

I have a limited number of dates left for the Buffalo Harbor for Nov this year and will take bookings for 2014 November thru Dec 31st of 2013 only because of Social Security earning limits that I can not add income to for 2014.

www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm

716-432-0198

Capt Larry D Jones

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by mostlymuskies

If you want a Niagara River charter for muskies with me you need to book this year, I will not guide next year.I'm retiring from guiding and will fish myself and consentrate more on Guyana Eco Fishing & Adventure Tours www.guyanafishing.com

Capt Larry

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app