Which two Spoons?

Billy V

Rob....you stole my answer :o :shock:

Based on last year only, If I could only have two I'd go with the nk28 Kevorkian (taped) and the stinger nbk. I like the stinger kevorkian also, but the paint is half gone within several fish.

Only two spoons would really suck though :lol:

Last year would have been Dreamweaver Super Slim Metallic Frog and N.K. Purple Thunder/ gold cup. Not to many years ago it would have been Pirate 55 dimpled lazer spook with red eye and the 42 second spoon. Not that these won't take their share of targets now.

The Habanero doesn't catch fish!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

47b5d811b3127cce922f95e102840000002.jpg

47b5d608b3127cce93ec14a4acd10000001.jpg

Two spoons only....I really don't like this question...I don't like to be limited like this!!

I answered differently on the other board but after looking through my pictures and giving it some more thought here's my latest answer:

1. NK Habanero

2. NK Glow Frog

47b5d811b3127cce922f94b542480000002.jpg

I really want to hear what Runnin Rebel, L&M, Yankee Troller, and Maniac have to say about this!

Hey Bill, I just don't think I could narrow it down to 2. I wouldn't be caught dead without my grape/silver and watermelon R&R's in May at the bar. The last couple of summers "Heartbreaker" and "Dieharder" have been getting alot of wet time.

OMG ... you have a rookie like me sitting out here on the sidlines each night with a note book going cross eyed on this sight ... just wrote this list down ... which is next to flies list .. which is next to fishing line list, which is next to fishing rod and reel list :shock: :shock: :shock: I need a second job .... hell I'm not sure tonight's mega jackpot would cover this .. why do the hobbies I love so much seem to run me into the big $$$$- what happen to the worm, hook and bobber days .. :(

With the list of stuff I now have to sneak in the door keeps getting longer ... I need to practice more "why honey, that's just some cheap stuff I picked up at WalMart" . 8) . "why honey, I got that on E-bay dirt cheap" . 8) . "why honey, my buddy is just letting me borrow that box of lures"

I need a new notebook !!!

aV2se60r.jpg

I would say with the new breed of spoons. Stinger NBK. Old breed: September Spoon that a good friend of ours out this way came up with years back. NK 28 plain Blk. White green glow with a strip of pink along the factory tape. Been a main stay for alot of year's especially deeper, but usually good where ever you run it. Forgot one: The Aug. spoon is the same but with a silver cup. Thank Jim Well's (Orange Peel) for that one.

I was going to start a post last night sort of about the posting on the GLA site. Billy beat me to it. I was going to say even if they aren't famous. The first pick would be my Grandfather who has passed , but got me started into loving fishing since I was 2 or 3. He is the reason I spend countless hours and dollars on this fine sport. I can't think of anyone else I would really have on the boat. It would be cool to meet Jagger, Hendrix, Morrison, Plant/Page/Bohnam, Lennon(John),or any other Beatlles. But I usually bring them along when I'm fishing anyways. I guess I would have liked to also have fished with my great grandfather on my Dad's side since he did work as a fisherman on Lake O back in the late 1890's, and early 1900's. I have seen great old pictures of all the blue pike , and sturgeon they used to catch. Anyways fishing is just in my blood, and I would have to go with a gold or brass cupped NK 28 or mag with half black/half gold with a glow ladder. The second would be any spoon that I had painted and taped myself. Another month or so and we'll be out there battling the browns again. Rock on-Mick