Which two Spoons?

Billy V

Wow another optimiser got mentioned! Also the Sept spoon.

I take it were talkin salmon here. I usually dont start

fishing for salmon till August, Spring early summer about everything

has their day.

1. Black purple optimiser

2. Fishlander shark (last yr)

Scott B

Your killing me with those 2 spoons.

Billy V You have to know how hard of a question this is for a spoon guy like me to settle on.

I am still thinking any 2 I can speed adjust, Mag and slim.

Jerry

REBEL

2 spoons? YEAH RIGHT! Would you really go out with 2 spoons? Id rather watch roland martin whale back on a 12in bass before I hit the water with 2 spoons.

Mulatto would be a main stay, but the other would be betweena coyote and a copper NBK. One to cover the morning bite and the other for the rest of the day.

probly the #1 overall spoon that catches L.L,lakers,browns ,rainbows in the fingerlakes to most every game fish in the big lakes is the green dolphin ,in the smaller stinger size to the NK mag halogram with black dot..and if you look real close (dont hook your eye) silver blank with green are the common colors(HINT,HINT),,,some of the most productive spoons,flashers,dypsys,and flys contain,,,, green and silver ,,,,,that is a good program color for anyone to start with,silver/purple,or silver/black,would be next for overall selection ,water clarity,depth,spiecies,time of day(sun angle),clouds or sun,temp, and of course my 3 s's ,speed,speed,speed.would dictate the lure for the moment.