Fishing out of sodus

Well here is a live update. Just sort of landed a 20lb salmon. Fishing a couple miles west of Sodus in 40-50fow. Hooked into a mature king on a slide diver set 200' back with a wonderbread stinger. Fish ran me to 606 foot and after 20 mins had her side of the boat, when she made a run for freedom and took my wonderbread with her. But a Heck of a fight, so no complaints. Definitely was and easy release...LMAO. Definitely marks in here as stated above. Will post more if I get more! :)

I fished out of sodus and never got a touch,went west to boulder in about 30,then went out to 90and eventually 120,and came back to the chute.i ran a spin and fly on the dipsey and several choices of spoons on the riggers,different speed different colors no takers.

Edited by signalman

Just got back from Sodus. After a late start due to some electrical problems, found some good 42 degree water just East of the chute, 110 down over 150-200. Had one hooked on a Nuclear spinny and 42nd fly, but pulled the hook. Didn't really have the time to work that water over as much as we would have liked.

Got a good video tho, will post later.

fishing was slow at pultneyville three hits last two trips.Had one on a  melondue flasher with bait  but it broke the line at the release.

temperature was 80 down tons of fish in 80 to 100 feet ,some kings also.Think maybe a very early trip might be mosy productive .If not move out to deep water and fish next years crop.

Absoluley no boats out from bear creek to sodus.

Best thing was water was great to troll and had a beautful sunset and full moon rise along with great company.