Otisco,9/19

We here at Fishing Fanatics Anonymous are proud of you brother for showing such restraint....probably had the shakes and withdrawal symptoms as you passed by there too as well as the vibrating wallet syndrome :lol:

I have driven by bass pro 4 times in 8 days and not gone in. That's self control.

If I drive within 30 minutes, I make an excuse to go there.  I don't travel to the mid-Atlantic coast without planning on a drive thru Hamburg.  Thankfully, It hasn't cost me my house yet.

If I drive within 30 minutes, I make an excuse to go there.  I don't travel to the mid-Atlantic coast without planning on a drive thru Hamburg.  Thankfully, It hasn't cost me my house yet.

I live about 1.5hrs from the Hamburg Cabelas!! They don't have all the lake Ontario goods, such as the spoons and flashers that are used up there, the run of the mill stuff they have such as rods, reels, line ect. There is a place opening up in Brodheadsville that's supposed to be the salmon store of the Poconos it's supposed to be the Fat Nancy's of the Pocono's. Time will tell, I was in there for the grand opening and they have a long way to go yet!!. If they do what they claim and the prices are good I will let you guys know, they want to handle Torpedo and other brand names in line such as Flea flicker and releases such as Blacks, Chamberlin and all sorts of spoons and flies, I'll let you know if it is anything. PAP

Dunno if I could have that much self control. Plus I have a gift card for there. Have not used it yet because Bass Pro is such a long hall. Nice color on the tiger. At least it brought some excitement.

i always get a bass gift card for christmas and my birthday. Usually 25 or 50 bucks. I regift them because i can't go in there and not burn a weeks pay.

I made it out today and got up there early enough that i hoped for a bonus tiger for my buddy jerry as he's never caught one, but just walleyes for us. I dont catch near as many tigers in the fall as i have to slow down for the eyes when the water temps drop, and i cant not fish for eyes!!

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app