Tried the night troll

Well I fixed the lights on the boat had dinner at my moms house then with a full stomach I made it to my boat around 8pm. I made my way out to 40' put down 2 riggers one at 20' the other at 30' both pulling moonshine glow spoons. I worked out to 70' then back into 50' without moving a rod. pulled lines around 10:45. I had to give it a shot while we had a break in the weather. Hoping for one last good opportunity to fish but this weather sucks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

forgot to say the screens were stacked the whole time I was trolling

my luck at nite was much shallower, (10 to 20 feet)were there any boats at the depths you were fishing? Also I was flatlining,(scary dropping ball in close)     

yea there were 2 other boats around me. I think if I try it again ill stay that shallow and flatline. I fish by myself most of the time so kind of hard to fish at night

yea there were 2 other boats around me. I think if I try it again ill stay that shallow and flatline. I fish by myself most of the time so kind of hard to fish at night

You got that right, especialialy at nite. Were you fishing at?

I'm watching a group of boats out there right now, look to be in around 40' or 50' of water, east of Braddock's about 1 mile, seem to be still fishing out there, earlier there were 7 boats, right now there's 3 ...whats out there in that spot and what are they fishing for ??