First time jigging

Well today was my first time seriously trying to jig still missing a few things but had fun took the kayak and launched at the Switz on keuka and headed to the bluff no fish finder of course so that does not help plus the wind was blowing pretty good. Started in 100fow and had one good smack then a small John boat showed up so slid out to where try were fishing and was chatting when I had another good thump hook was tangled up so lost that one talked for a while learned a few things got some info off their finder monkeyed around for a little longer no luck then went in to bass fish got a few bass fast and then started paddling back stopping on the way got to about 110fow and Hooked up solid this time first laker from the yak just a small one about another 10 min got another so starting to figure out a few pieces of the puzzle and then the wind really kicked up made it to hard to fish was drifting faster then I could paddle lol. So loaded up and came over to Seneca got a bunch of bass and I lost one small salmon at the side of the kayak jigging! Off the lake in time to stay dry. Heading back to keuka in the am for a flta tournament

I was in that neck of the woods Friday night...  was gonna try launching from the Switz / power plant, but the south wind looked like it was gonna be too tough to jig, so i headed over to Lamoka Lake / Mill Pond for the bass action. 

Afterwards, spend the night at a friends house in the area before heading down to gun show in Harrisburg PA. 

Noticed on the way home tonight that the lake was smooth and no wind out there... to bad it was raining cats & dogs. :(

Gonna try to get down there again the next few weeks.