Seneca 09/22/13 Salmon Heaven

Launched on the south end and started trolling by 7am by the Tiki Bar.   Picked away at salmon all morning east shore 200-300 fow, ended up in the chute where the action was the hottest.  Hot lure was anything gold various color stingers and flutter spoons.  Riggers down 55 and 65 with sliding cheaters on both.  Ran small dipsy with (red) spoon also took fish.  Big fish of day came on #1 dipsy 275' back with carmel dolphin spin doctor and green fly.  5lb LL.  Awesome day caught only salmon ended up 15 for 17 with very few dinks.  Kept a few for dinner and one filet was eaten sushi style   AWESOME!

post-150622-0-16180500-1379876026_thumb.jpg

Sweet! They are one of my favorite fish to catch or eat. Nice going....thought about going this morning here on Canandaigua but too windy for solo.

Edited by Sk8man

Launched on the south end and started trolling by 7am by the Tiki Bar. Picked away at salmon all morning east shore 200-300 fow, ended up in the chute where the action was the hottest. Hot lure was anything gold various color stingers and flutter spoons. Riggers down 55 and 65 with sliding cheaters on both. Ran small dipsy with (red) spoon also took fish. Big fish of day came on #1 dipsy 275' back with carmel dolphin spin doctor and green fly. 5lb LL. Awesome day caught only salmon ended up 15 for 17 with very few dinks. Kept a few for dinner and one filet was eaten sushi style AWESOME!

seneca smack fest this sat you in come on let's all catch some fish! Nice report by the way

Come on now you trust some tuna raw from who knows where or how long it has been exposed to who knows what. Definately not gas station sushi here :)  My recipe is slice thin strips and dunk in soy sauce, never have I been sick and it is delicious!!!!  Freshest best sushi you will ever have be sure to rinse and filet carefully no guts/ crap...  Oh for a really good treat try walleye  yum...  PS go to Wegmans and look at their salmon selection of sushi,  farm raised not salt water.....  check out how much you pay for a few thin slices  astronomical!!!   Eat at your own risk my attorney told me to add :lol:

:lol:  Yeah you guys have been watching too much TV where they bite the heads off of the bait for good luck I prefer a bacon egg and cheese biscuit :)

Come on now you trust some tuna raw from who knows where or how long it has been exposed to who knows what. Definately not gas station sushi here :) My recipe is slice thin strips and dunk in soy sauce, never have I been sick and it is delicious!!!! Freshest best sushi you will ever have be sure to rinse and filet carefully no guts/ crap... Oh for a really good treat try walleye yum... PS go to Wegmans and look at their salmon selection of sushi, farm raised not salt water..... check out how much you pay for a few thin slices astronomical!!! Eat at your own risk my attorney told me to add :lol:

Actually farm raised salmon is still raised in the ocean. In big fish pens.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app