Chautauqua Lake

Nice fish Lunker. I think I saw you guys out there. Do you have a black Lund with a Honda tiller? I was in the blue Lund Baron with roof and curtains up trolling all weekend. Got drenched Saturday from checking lines and fighting fish even with the roof and curtains.  We had a fantastic numbers weekend, but didn't get any quite as big as the 46 you got. The fish were definitely on fire last weekend.

Nice fish Lunker. I think I saw you guys out there. Do you have a black Lund with a Honda tiller? I was in the blue Lund Baron with roof and curtains up trolling all weekend. Got drenched Saturday from checking lines and fighting fish even with the roof and curtains. We had a fantastic numbers weekend, but didn't get any quite as big as the 46 you got. The fish were definitely on fire last weekend.

That was us Ivan, we were on the snug drift all day! Fish action on every pass makes for great fuel savings! Glad to hear you were on the fish too. The full moon seemed to have them moving more than usual and the good chop on the water seemed to keep that alge down a bit.

Great fish Lunker & Dan!! Good to fishing starting to pick up. Have heard of more good reports coming from Chautauqua about fishing picking up. Caught this one the other day while out with 7 week old daughter ;)

post-139486-13801616326081_thumb.jpg

Great fish everybody. Good to see all clean, healthy looking chq muskies. Last month i took a hunting buddy to chq. He usually fishes with me once a year. I always put a bunch of pressure on myself to produce when he is with me because muskie fishing can be trying for a casual fisherman. I was feeling ok because we had caught several for the weekend. Then a half hour before we were going to leave, i trolled him over his biggest to date.

post-150846-13801973985303_thumb.jpg