Fall Seneca smack fest!

Well this all started with a little friendly wager between me and mike from the iron duke. He wanted to make a 20$ dollar wager on some fishing this Saturday on Seneca lake of course I accepted gladly but with a little more smack talk we decided to extend a invite to all that are brave enough to fish good ol' Seneca come on Cayuga boys lets go!!!!! So this is what we came up with an sorry for last minute but this is all good fun not serious, agreed to 20$ a boat no more then 9 rods a boat and all dec regulations must be followed it is a 5 fish event 3 lakers and 2 off fish only weight not a points style event your weight is your score no lunker and winner takes all fishing can begin at 6am and must be to Clute park in Watkins by 1.30 for weigh in this is basically the same format as a flta tournament!! If you can join us great if not we will only call you a chicken once or twice hahaha. Hope to see a few so called fisherman show up!!! Let the smack talk begin

Gonna be a nice weekend looking at the forecast they are calling for low 70's and light winds... Perfect little fun Seneca tourny to end the Summer. . If you want in just comment on this page that your in so we can get a boat name and add you to the list.... Thanks guys

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

damn I wish deer season didn't start up north Saturday.

Cayuga lake HULA GIRL would have put the smack down on Seneca.

should find someone to defend you because I just can't see that happening all the Cayuga boys always say this but no one ever comes over to represent them at least the Seneca boys travel east and come play

I would be more than happy to give u guys a beat down. However it will cost me 100 just to get there!

LoL

RR

Lol... I go to the barney and bears tourney and it costs me usually over $100.00 too.. Are all you Cayuga guys stuck over there??? ..... lol... just pickin....

Mike

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm still running charters or I would come over in the winter boat. Have fun guys.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks RR.... We are definitely gonna do a LOU All on Seneca next year and hopefully you Cayuga guys will join us...

Mike