Fall Seneca smack fest!

Oh boy... just as the dust has started to settle on my Lund, and the sweet smell of lake O kings has disappeared from my deck, and the deer started to feel a bit nervous.... Another tourney to consider!

So Brett and I would be pulling in at 1:29 then!

Kinda wish it was a little later on weigh in!

R we in Brett?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Surprised it took you that long to respond Dan! You want to see dust, you ought to look at the Alumacraft! Last time it was out it was just a diving board for the kids!  Hoping to get one more perch trip in before she goes to sleep for a few months.

As of right now we have 9 boats signed up for the Smack fest !! But we still need a few more...   Here's who we have so far.. If I've missed someone or you want in let me know.....    

Iron Duke

Keep'n it Reel

Reel Stories

Reel Hard

Reeldilemma33

Reel Hooked Up

The Office

True Stories

Flx Troller

Edited by Iron Duke

Sorry guys but the weigh in will stay at 130 pm sharp... I know its dark til around 630 645 but this is the plan everyone had knowledge of and not gonna change the day before but definitely will consider it next year....5 fish box one man's legal limit , only three lakers dec rules and can only weigh in one Rainbow. ...Also a limit of nine rods.. Gonna be a good time and weather looks great...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke