Sold / Closed **SALE CANCELLED**HUNTING-FISHING-CAMPING Sale Thur. 9/26 & Fri. 9/27 9-5pm

Due to Gestapo at Bayshore Properties the sale has been shutdown.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Year end blow out of fishing gear. Poles-casting, trolling, spinning, spincast, fly rods, flies, etc. , reels, line, hundreds of flutter spoons-trolling&casting, NK's, Luhr Jensen, etc. crank baits, rebels,& rapalas. Cannon electric and manual downriggers, planer boards, releases, divers, terminal tackle,nets, etc. Tackle boxes-large , medium and small. Hunting items - brand names such as Crossman, Winchester, Daisy, Mossberg, CVA, etc. knives, single and double bit axes, hatchets, backpacking tent/stove. 
Antique reels, poles, cases, cast iron pans and dutch ovens by Griswold, Wagner Ware, etc. Vintage Coleman lanterns,Dietz kerosene lanterns, etc. ,post cards, sad irons, ice tongs, Adirondack wood pack frames, wood fishing nets, turn of the century harness maker's bench

Mixers, bread maker, artwork, games, kitchen knives, poster frames,and general household items. two electric guitars, Marshal amp, Fender amp (NW), Behringer Vintager amp. Thursday 9/26 & Friday 9/27 9AM - 5PM both days. 1016 Pond View Heights 14612. Lake Ontario Parkway to Long Pond Rd. Go north. Take the 2nd left, just before Bernard's Grove Rest. Go to stop sign. Turn right, then right again. On your left on the water on Long Pond.

Edited by Agentorange

Year end blow out of fishing gear. Poles-casting, trolling, spinning, spincast, fly rods, flies, etc. , reels, line, hundreds of flutter spoons-trolling&casting, NK's, Luhr Jensen, etc. crank baits, rebels,& rapalas. Cannon electric and manual downriggers, planer boards, releases, divers, terminal tackle,nets, etc. Tackle boxes-large , medium and small. Hunting items - brand names such as Crossman, Winchester, Daisy, Mossberg, CVA, etc. knives, single and double bit axes, hatchets, backpacking tent/stove. 

Antique reels, poles, cases, cast iron pans and dutch ovens by Griswold, Wagner Ware, etc. Vintage Coleman lanterns,Dietz kerosene lanterns, etc. ,post cards, sad irons, ice tongs, Adirondack wood pack frames, wood fishing nets, turn of the century harness maker's bench

Mixers, bread maker, artwork, games, kitchen knives, poster frames,and general household items. two electric guitars, Marshal amp, Fender amp (NW), Behringer Vintager amp. Thursday 9/26 & Friday 9/27 9AM - 5PM both days. 1016 Pond View Heights 14612. Lake Ontario Parkway to Long Pond Rd. Go north. Take the 2nd left, just before Bernard's Grove Rest. Go to stop sign. Turn right, then right again. On your left on the water on Long Pond.

What are the "electric down riggers? Very interested.

Guys just left there tackle is nothing I was interested in

I picked up 2 packs of down rigger cable and 2 older daiwa trolling rods I will use as spares

Best thing there was the electric down riggers

2 canon white Mag10s with 2' booms $275 for the pair

2 Walker electric down riggers $300 for the pair

If you want them get down there fast as he lives in an apartment complex and manta once guy pulled up and wants to shut him down

He said too late for to day but is canceling tomorrow

Very interested in the cannon riggers, did a map quest 5hrs&10 minutes got back to site to a red closed sign what the hell!! I would burn $100.00 in fuel so that would make them $375.00 still not bad if in excellent condition. OOH-well I'm either a day late or a $ short, story of my life.