Anyone have any info on Cayuga

I fished last Sunday both sides around Long Point area. The fish I'm catching are getting progressively smaller :wondering: . Went 14 for 16 with a mini slam. Couldn't get a legal salmon.  Fished 40' down to 100'. Didn't try the upper water table. Surface temp stayed in the 64's everywhere I went. Weeds are about gone and fleas are minimal. Really didn't have much of a pattern going.

Fished Cayuga yesterday out of the park.Trolled north for 2 hours and only 1 dink salmon and 1 dink laker. Jigged my favorite laker areas which are normally hot right now with no success. Lots of bait but very few marks on bottom. Talked to 2 other parties and they got the skunk. Must be the lamps are taking its toll on the bigger fish, Will be interesting to hear what the dec says about the egg netting next month.

Well I know the answer come on over to Seneca Saturday and fish the Seneca smack fest gonna be a good time!!!

I want to but need to be home by 2 and i live in the syracuse area. I will definatly do it though sometime if you so it again.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Last November the DEC told me that it took them twice as long to catch there quota of lakers gill netting at T-point.  I believe the fishing has just gotten worse since then. 

Edited by vogel451