Back Button doesn't work here

Patriot

I enjoy visiting here daily, reading and sometimes posting.  However, when I read a post and want to return to the main menu, the back button doesn’t work. Its only on this site where the back button doesn’t work. Anyone else having the same issue?

Edited by Patriot

Back button does not work on my desktop using IE on XP but does work on my laptop using Firefox on Windows 7. Also works fine on the mobile app.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

just under the tabs at the top there is a directory guide it shows every folder you clicked on from the home page you can click on any part to go back there simlar to how you would serch for a file in windows

just under the tabs at the top there is a directory guide it shows every folder you clicked on from the home page you can click on any part to go back there simlar to how you would serch for a file in windows

All and well and that is what I end up doing. However, the back button should work.

I'm glad its not just me.

its a combo of the browser the OS and the website sometimes to many different softwares just cant communicate just right thats one of the reasons a lot of sites now have the navagation directory on them as well there are a few websites like this for me

Mine works, I also am using a lap top, and when I use my daughters I pads no problems, I don't use the computer in the other room, that's one with a flat screen and a tower, but will try it tomorrow.

Oh I see. Us non-paying visitors get the cheap version :o

I Don't know any thing about computers.  I am glad there is no smoke coming out when I turn it on.  But I noticed that  when I was scrolling down. :rofl: