I fished inside all weekend searching for kings with almost no success and after reading the reports about all the steelhead in 175' i couldnt do anything monday but figure out how to get tuesday off.  After a discussion with my boss i was able to take vacation day to chase the silvers.  I left my dock at 615 the plan was to head to 150' and put rods down.  i parked 1 rigger at 50 and the other at 60 with a dipsey out 180 on 3 setting pulling ff combo.  i trolled  out to 220 with almost no screens to speak of.  i pulled rods and headed to 300' when i got there i did samething 1 rigger at 50 pulling black meat pounding spoon and 1 rigger at 60 pulling wonder bread spoon dipsey was still at 180.  as soon as i got past 310' the screens lit up and the 60 rigger was going.  i landed a small king and back down the rigger went.  it was steady action all the way out to 350'.  i eneded up 6 for 10 mix bag of small kings and steelhead.  nothing landed over 6lbs though but was still fun moving rods again.  I lost a real nice steelhead after he came about 3 feet out of the water! all fish came off of riggers and spoons with black meat pounding taking all but 3 hits. i have gopro footage as soon as i learn how to edit the videos ill post them.

just wondering if the brownies are cooperating outside the bay as in years past. any reportswould be great. thanks wayne

i have not fished for them but i did notice alot of bait near the bottom yesterday from 70'-90'   not sure what temps are cause my fishahwk **** the bed on me and i havent gotten a new one yet

Nice work! Heading out this afternoon, but thinking to wavy for the lake on the Scout so probably cast in the bay for some walleye, my boat neighbor has been doing great.

ive been picking 1 or 2 eyes up casting from my dock the last hour of the day  also getting a couple big perch   ive been getting them on crayfish colored crankbaits.  im back by the condos south of the bridge west side   you cant miss my orange boat

I noticed that since you ran out in front of me one day, I'm right next to you at Bay View marina. Thanks for the tip - gonna try some casting tonight, maybe tomorrow I will get back out on the lake....darn work always gets in my way. Well days are numbered this year but next year we will have to connect and fish off each others boats. Yep the orange is noticeable, kinda like my light blue - but we land kings!

i thought ive seen your boat going in over there.  yea deffinitley we will have to hook up and fish next yr.  im going to give it a go this weekend and maybe next and thats it for the year.  hopefully this weather cools down so i can start bowhunting