fishhawk x4 or depth raider?

i am upgrading my fishhawk 840 but not sure if i should go with depth raider or the x4. i like the fact of no need for coated cable with the x4. any thoughts???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have two seasons on the X4 and was very pleased with the reliability. I have since upgraded to the X4D and must say that it is a great product as well.

Prior to the X4 I ran a Cannon SNT with coated cable. The nice thing about the Fishhawk is that I can run it on any rigger that I choose. This works great when scraping bottom as I can run the probe in the center position out of harms way. I can also run it on an outdown rigger and fish it in temperature if I so choose. Very versatile!

I have two seasons on the X4 and was very pleased with the reliability. I have since upgraded to the X4D and must say that it is a great product as well.

Prior to the X4 I ran a Cannon SNT with coated cable. The nice thing about the Fishhawk is that I can run it on any rigger that I choose. This works great when scraping bottom as I can run the probe in the center position out of harms way. I can also run it on an outdown rigger and fish it in temperature if I so choose. Very versatile!

thank you for the info looks like the x4 is the way im going to go

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 months later...