Happy opening afternoon hunt

That is a awesome story that's the wonders of hunting!! I just had a talk yesterday with a guy that wanted to argue that the only good part of hunting is shooting a animal I argued with him that that's only 2% of the hunt the other 98% is all the work that goes into it the anticipation leading up to, and the fellowship of it all about the memories made and time spent with the ones we care about. This story is a true hunt!!!

Joe

Vince,

CONGRATS TO MARK AND YOU!!!  That is what people that don't hunt and fish do not realize, is it isn't all about the kill.

It is about the time shared with family and freinds that is the real trophy!!!!  Glad you and your brother got out in the field

to enjoy hunting and make memories together.  

Bill W.

I don't know what all thes lines are..I clicked on nothing to cause it but can't get it to stop. I meant what I

said..haha! Not crossed out! ugghhh....freakin lines!!!

Ive been blessed to hunt with my brother for over 40 years with many great days togeather..Of corse im the idiot young brother who dont know nuttin,but somehow I manage to get better deer ....well most years..But this is one of the very few times I have ever mentioned those better deer stories. When we hunt togeather my hope is he gets a great deer and don't really focus on my day tho i would never pass a good buck to let it go to him,as he wouldnt me..But if i couldnt get a shot his phone would be buzzing with my call as would mine with his call...When it works out that one or both of us get a "shooter" the joy of the hunt is shared by both....are stories are vastly different ,but are they??? To read such a story touches me as if I were with you guys and for that ...I Thank You! Thank you for sharing..........Oh yea ...Congrats on a GREAT HUNT!

Ray K.

Very touching story Vince and it sure ignites the imagination to think about times past with our own relatives and sharing moments of triumph in the field as well as on the water. Nothing like sharing those joys with the folks you love. Congrats to Mark on a great feat and to you for being a great brother. Les