Seneca Seneca 10/3

Just got back in fished cleaned boat put to bed............. went 7 for 8 shy a rainbow for a grand-slam..... worked for one for two hours or better just could not get one to hook up.......  4 lakers , two salmon and a 8# brown...........

post-139487-0-61985900-1380832519_thumb.jpg

Nice going Ed....and sweet brown...those things must really fear you after this season (or at least they should) :lol:  WTG Les

Hey Ed I hate to say it but I think Kinger is laughing in the background in the pic :)

Edited by Sk8man

Dave it sounds better than it was ...... the brown was the first fish three lines in the water a few minutes later brown on..... the first landlock was 17" next one was 8" ..... the lakers were all around 17" to 18" none with fin-clips ( good sign )

Yes he is Les !!!!

Glenn Brazee

Another advertisement for those FLT lures?

All fish came on FLT , some his some my dirty-spoon deal....... the brown came on (hate to say it )  BullFroggy Frog Glow .....

Way to go Ed nice brown and the mechanic down to frog hollow is still toying with the idea of service calls he is my uncle so I will keep working on it for future problems! How has the boat been acting

Starts hard but runs good after that..... thanks for checking